The Mark Ryan Group is a high producing real estate team with REMAX Victory + Affiliates. Their service areas range from the greater Miami Valley up to Troy and down into the West Chester area.
We are currently looking for a sales person (Buyer Specialist) to join our team. Our growing database of customers and expanding inventory necessitate the immediate addition of a success-minded, hardworking, and customer service driven individual. The sales opportunities available consist of working with buyers throughout the Miami Valley area.
In this position the individual will primarily work with buyers generated for them through our in-house marketing and lead generation process. You will NOT have to spend time obtaining listings, marketing properties, or handling day-to-day seller obligations. A substantial database of qualified customers with new buyer leads generated daily. There is no cold calling and all marketing efforts are company funded; meaning no out-of-pocket marketing expenses for our Buyer Agents. Your main focus would be on sales, and only sales. Your job responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Work with existing clientele to locate, negotiate, and purchase their dream property.
- Respond to new incoming buyer inquiries while qualifying the buyer’s needs, educating them about our market, and the home buying process.
- Show qualified clientele properties that fit their needs.
- Draft and negotiate state approved purchase contracts and associated documents as required by law, brokerage and The Mark Ryan Group.
- Turn in completed contracts and move onto the next sale! Our client care specialists take your contracts from there to closing.
Job Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment and collaborate with staff.
- Self-directed with ability to prioritize and manage multiple activities simultaneously.
- Demonstrated excellent communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Effective inter-personal skills; specifically listening skills
- Proficiency in Google products – specifically G-Mail & Calendar.
- Work a 45-50 hour work week
- Ohio Real Estate License (license may be obtained during training)
- Work within existing systems & show initiative for new ideas and strategies.
The Mark Ryan Group provides the following to foster your success:
- Access to large, existing database of prospective buyers so you can start producing immediately.
- Company funded marketing programs generating fresh new leads daily.
- Premium coming soon marketing program to generate leads off of properties not yet listed.
- Cutting edge systems so you can focus on the critical tasks of a top Buyer’s Agent.
- Customized software program to manage your prospects and opportunities.
- Training provided by nationally recognized real estate training / coaching team.
- Full time administrative support (again so you can focus on selling).
- Full time transaction coordinator (again so you can focus on selling).
- Your own office with no desk fees, no technology fees, and no print / copy / fax fees.
- Access to all REMAX Victory offices in the area.
- Access to “your office” from any location with internet access and cloud capabilities.
- All marketing materials provided (business cards, property literature, stationary, etc.).
- Generous compensation program.
- Outstanding team environment, where we all win together.
Work Life at The Mark Ryan Group:
At The Mark Ryan Group we embody our core values of:
- Passionate About Our Business
- Strive For Excellence
- Value Our Employees
- Customer Driven
- Be Fair
- and last but not least.. Have Fun
Broker / Team Leader Mark Ryan believes in the adage of work hard play hard. So while we focus on our customers and do the best job we can in all aspects of real estate, we make sure to have fun along the way. Each of the employees at The Mark Ryan Group is very passionate about this business as we each reside in the local communities, have kids that attend local schools and feel passionate about supporting our Dayton communities. We believe that every hurdle just creates another opportunity and we are creative and thoughtful about helping others problem solve to reach the end goal of all parties. We value our employees to the highest degree and while sometimes life might not be fair, we try to make sure everything here is handled in the fairest of ways.
The Mark Ryan Group is a small business by design and one that most definitely has a family feel. We support each other, help each other reach our personal and business goals, and enjoy the frequent team lunches and occasional get togethers after work.
After all, if you enjoy what you do and where you work, it’s not just a job but a passion.
Our business is quite different from a traditional brokerage. We will provide you with the tools, leads, inventory, systems and training to grow a thriving business with no ceiling and minimal out of pocket expenses to you. If you love real estate, enjoy working with people, are trust worthy and enjoy building relationships, possess a strong work ethic and the ability to utilize technology effectively, then you could be a great Mark Ryan Group Buyer’s Agent. To learn more and apply for this position please visit this LINK.